C-Thru designs, builds, and installs orangeries across Shropshire and surrounding areas. Our orangeries are custom-built to your specifications to create a unique living space in your home that is filled with light and space. We combine state-of-the-art materials, expert craftsmanship, and timeless design features such as pilasters and fascias to transform your home.
Our orangeries beautifully blend the inside and outside world together to create a stunning indoor haven illuminated with natural light. Our orangeries create a warm and inviting environment, but they offer so much more. An orangery is a focal point in your home, it is the perfect place for social occasions and entertaining guests. An orangery is a stylish place in which you and your family can relax in total comfort all year round, whatever the weather.
Orangeries retain a unique character that sets them apart from all other types of conservatory. The distinction between conservatories and orangeries has evolved over the years and now orangeries are defined as the next generation of conservatory.
Why Choose C-Thru?
With more than 30 years of experience in the industry, C-Thru is the clear choice for your orangery. Our experts will help you plan your new orangery from conception to completion, from planning permission and design right through to the installation.
Our dedicated team of highly trained and skilled fitters will make your install completely hassle-free and always provide outstanding customer service. We are Which? and TrustATrader accredited so you can have complete peace of mind that your orangery installation will be completed to the highest standards.
Book an Appointment
Our friendly team are always on hand to answer your questions. Get in touch today to kick-start your project. Or visit our showroom to view 14 stunning full-size conservatories as well as windows, doors, and Cane suites.
Benefits of Orangeries
- Increase space in your home
- Let more light into your home
- Merge the inside and the outside seamlessly
- Boost your property’s value
- Many design options to suit your home
- Versatile space for entertaining, relaxing, dining etc
- Planning permission often not required
- Can be used all year round, whatever the weather
Orangery Design Options
Every orangery we design and build is unique for each homeowner. From classic to contemporary there is a variety of flexible options to choose from when designing an orangery to suit your home.
- Roof – choose between traditional lantern-style and parapet-style roof
- Windows – casement, tilt and turn, vertical sliding sash, secondary glazing
- Doors – bi-fold, French doors, patio doors
- Shape and size – any shape and size to fit the dimensions of your home
- Materials – brick, timber, uPVC, aluminium
- Colours – browns, whites, blacks, greens, greys